Do you ever wish your dream career would just materialize out of thin air? Thanks to the power of the Internet that fantasy could be a reality. Read this blog see how by branding yourself online will lead to bigger and better opportunities regarding your career choice.
Everywhere you look online lately, people are offering their opinions about anything and everything. Why not put this effort to good use to further your career and showcase your expertise in a positive light online so that you can attract the likes of better clients or job opportunities.
Here are my Top 5 Strategies To Become An Expert Internet Marketer! Learn how to effectively brand yourself online to become an influencer and
leader in your industry.
1. Share Content: There are many online forums and social networking sites that allow members to lend their expertise
of industry-specific topics. A couple of great places for professionals to begin their conquest are Alignable and Quora. By joining the discussion and contributing valuable insights, you better your chances of being discovered
by business owners or top influencers that spend time on LinkedIn and other credible Q&A-style boards like Quora.
Your contributions online should be professional and non-offensive, because when people are researching your company, you don’t want to come across as arrogant “know it all”. Therefore, watch your words online and
focus on adding value to the discussion, rather than arguing.
2. Blogging: If you enjoy writing, then blogging is a great way to showcase your business values online. If you have a blog of your own, then be sure you are promoting it on your social networking accounts, such as your Facebook Page, Group, Twitter and LinkedIn profile, so people that are wanting to learn more about you or your company can have easy access to your work. If you don’t have a blog, then reach out to people to become a guest blogger or ghost blogger to start out and promote your posts on your social networks. Conduct some research on top blogs in your industry. You might have to start small at first, but it’s better than nothing.
3. Create an ebook, course or webinar: You don’t necessarily have to be an author or storyteller to write a decent ebook that serves your audience.
All you really need is a topic you’re well-versed in and an comprehensive ebook template, such as these from HubSpot. In doing so, you’ll be lending something of great value to your industry and your audience, while also validating your proficiency in a given
4. Video Marketing: Keep it short. Studies show that we have an attention span of about 30 seconds. So if you are making an advertising or branding video, say what you have to say and then save the rest for follow up videos. Combine video and stills of your
product, employees, location and anything that you believe will interest your potential customers will add variety to your video ad. Add a personal message. The message can be from you or one of your employees, or it can be a testimonial or recommendation from one of your customers. A little humor never hurts anyone. Sometimes your own gaffes in making the video make it even more appealing. Give your videos a call to action. Make it clear what the viewer should do after watching the video. Add a coupon or special offer. Make sure your customer knows how to find you and don’t forget to include your phone number, address, website address and e-mail. Include a map if you have a brick and mortor locations.
Promote your video through an online ad campaign, e-mail, social media, YouTube and even your own website.
5. Podcasting : Whether you’re a corporate brand such as a company, a business owner, podcaster or radio host that is just speaking for yourself, the way you present your brand to the world is very important. The power of social media can take you to places especially if you’re consistent with your representation on all your platforms. Use the same profile picture on Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and all social media accounts which is branding across all of her social media platforms including your Podcast.
The takeaway here is to never underestimate the power of exhibiting your skills online. Nearly everything you say online (good and bad)
is searchable, so choose your words wisely when you post. Play your cards right an you may just become the next online superstar.
Internet Marketing Expert and Mentor
Visit My Web Site Below And Learn How I Make Serious Money Online And How You Can Do The Same. Free Information Reveals Top Secrets: